Ok, buddies! It’s time to unpack your Cricut machine because the holiday season has begun, and the perfect time to begin crafting the Cricut Christmas ornaments. Celebrating this festival doesn’t mean welcoming Santa BY decorating your house but also having a chit-chat season with family and friends.
Further, you can utilize these days by playing by creating various crafts with electronic cut-die machines. Some of the projects include a DIY hot chocolate reindeer ornament, a DIY reversible buffalo check Christmas pillow, a custom reversible cutting board sign,
and many more.
Are you hunting for DIY Christmas ornaments? Keep studying this blog; here, you will get not only some of the creative ideas but also the tutorial for creating them using the Cricut machine.
To begin the process of creating Christmas DIY ornaments using Cricut, you’ve to follow the steps given below:
- First, sign in to your Design Space account by entering your Cricut ID and password.
- Now, press the New Project option, Upload > Browse option.
- Next, choose the square sunflower file and tick the Complex box.
- After selecting the box, press Continue, visible on the bottom right of the screen.
- Following this, click the Apply and Continue and then press the Print Then Cut Image option.
- Further, select Upload and search for your design in the Recent Upload folder.
- Afterward, press the Add to Canvas option and prefer No Score blank cards.
- Next, press the Ungroup icon given on the right side of the canvas.
- Besides, if necessary, change your card color to match your design border layers.
- Now, move the base to the side and resize it as per your choice.
- Further, after selecting the design, tick the Duplicate icon given under the Layers menu section.
- Next, select and drag the duplicated layer next to the first image so that it will be easier to see.
- Further, click the Shapes icon and add two squares to the image.
- After that, place the squares in the middle of the image and resize them as per your choice.
- After creating the Cricut Christmas ornaments ideas digitally, click the Make It option.
- Next, ensure that you choose your material type along with the size and tick the Continue option.
- Following this, tape the Send to Printer > toggle Add Bleed On & Use System Dialog.
- Further, press the Print option, and your cut-die machine will instantly begin the printing process.
- Now, unwrap your material, place the printed sunflower design, and cover it with paper on the cutting mat using the brayer tool.
- Next, load it on the cutting mat and press the flashing button to begin the cutting process.
- After the cutting process comes to an end, unload the design and remove them slowly.
- Now, fold the base material and use a scraper tool to remove any creases.
- Next, take the double-sided tape and start sticking the design printout in the middle.
- After this, fold the card base and start sticking the design using the double-sided tape.
- Here you go; let your Cricut Christmas ornaments dry so that it doesn’t get damaged.
- After it gets dried up, your final craft will get ready and all set to be given as a gift to your gift one.
- Now, show off your creativity skills among your friends and family members.
- Besides, you can also sell them at a cost-efficient price to the buyers and start your part-time or full-time business.
In conclusion, with one of these Cricut Christmas ornaments ideas, you must follow all these steps while crafting this project for the coming Christmas.
Answer: During the Print Then Cut step, you will notice a box or lines around your respective image. Don’t panic, as these lines are known as registration marks. With the help of these marks, your cutting machine gets an idea of which area it should cut to remove the extra area. It is only a guide and won’t be part of the cutting process.
Answer: To be honest, learning about Cricut isn’t very tough. However, it completely depends upon the machine you are using while crafting the project. Apart from that, the Design Space software is available for free, and it is very easy to collect details about it. If you have a passion for learning about it, then nothing will stop you from learning something new.
Answer: There are countless DIY Christmas ornaments that the crafter is capable of creating via Cricut machines. However, they need to ensure that they have enough supplies and accessories along with them during the cutting and printing process. The names of Cricut Christmas ornaments can be read from the following pointers:
- Christma T-Shirts
- DIY Christmas Countdown Sign
- Gift Card Holder
- Gift Basket
- Holiday Gift Bags